• $75 per month (initial enrollment fee $150, one time, nonrefundable).
• Four follow-up visits free. Subsequent visits (if needed) with discounted rate at $50 per visit.
• Discounted labs.
• Discounted medication.
• Discounted procedure/injection.
• Direct communication with provider.
• Same day or next day appointment.
• Limited and conditional house visits available.
• New consultation: $300 per visit (60 minutes).
• Follow-up visits: $200 per visit (30 minutes).
• Injections/procedures: $150 per procedure.
• Communications will be charged prorated at $300/hour.
• Refills only available through visits.
• Every patient will have first visit as new consultation to determine if long-term Rheumatological care is needed and if membership program is suitable. There also be a short phone conversation with the provider before first visit to gather basic information.
• Membership can be canceled at any time with 1-month prior notice. To reinstate previous membership, there will be initial registration fee again.
You do not need insurance to see our rheumatologist. You can be seen as a member or nonmember/cash pay fee-for-service.
Nova Rheumatology is mostly a membership-based service. Insurance is really not required and we do not submit bills to insurance company (we do not take insurance). There is no middleman, you will pay directly for services you choose.
No referral is needed. Anyone can contact Nova Rheumatology and can be seen in few days after initial screening. There will be basic screening process to see if you will benefit from rheumatologic evaluation.
Of course, you can use insurance for medications, labs and/or imaging. We do offer discounted rate for medications, labs. We do not take insurance for our services (visits, labs).
You can email, call or use contact form to message Nova Rheumatology to request appointment. We will contact you to get the basic information. After evaluation of information by our provider, you will be offering an appointment or explanation.
The first visit is designed to assess any rheumatological disorder and if you need or benefit from membership. Also, to see if it is a good fit (both for the patient and provider). Normally there will be a second follow-up visit.
Every patient will have first visit to determine if he or she has rheumatological disorder. If it’s apparent that you do not have rheumatological disease, then he/she will not need membership or follow-up visit. Sometimes people have disorder which requires only 1 or 2 visits per year, in that case he/she can do fee-for-service which will be much more convenient.
Free clinic visits up to 4 times a year (discounted visit afterwards), longer each visit, discounted labs, discounted medications, direct communication with provider, easy access, next day appointment etc.
Yes, you can cancel your membership anytime you want. Cancellation of membership will automatically discontinue all the services. It is required 1-month prior cancellation notice so that at least 1 month of continuation of the service before switching to another provider.
Yes, but it is limited and conditional. It will be available to some patients with significant extra charge.
Yes, tele-visits are available for established patients. Prices are same as normal visits.
10224 Durant Rd., Ste. 209, Raleigh, North Carolina 27614, USA